logo

JEE Advanced Result All List

Unparalleled Genuine Results:Power of BT!

1. Year after year our selections in top 1000/2000/5000/10000/overall are substantially more than any other institute in Pune.
2. Our success ratio is one of the best amongst all institutes across the country.
3. Roughly 80% of a student's success depends on a child's upbringing/ environment, genetic factors, and of course child's own efforts. The remaining 20% depends on coaching institute's culture/ practices/ training/ competition. BT leaves no stone unturned in playing its part well.
4. We earnestly request parents to objectively compare the result of institutes by visiting the results pg of their websites and not fall for marketing blitzkrieg.
5. In our knowledge, we are the only institute in the country, that displays photos and contact details of all its JEE advanced qualified students

JEE ADVANCED RESULT - 2009

S.No Name / Contact No. JEE ADV. Rank / College Other Achievements From the heart
1
Vicky Chijwani
9763104471
AIR-361

ISC Pune Topper 2009

Student Testimonial

2
Amit Yadav
9764115184
AIR-557

Student Testimonial

3
Anshul Single
9923306439
AIR-761



4
Sumit Kumar Yadav
9049480250
AIR-1259



5
Amit Rana
8828339375
AIR-1277



6
Rajat Khanduja
9049039155
AIR-1976

Student Testimonial

7
Shrijan Mulik
9970927351
AIR-2143

Student Testimonial

8
Waseem Karam
9557283193
AIR-2146



9
Ankit Rathi
9975431200
AIR-2886



10
Darshan Josi
9975620941
AIR-3399



11
Siddharth Shah
9860439011
AIR-3476

Student Testimonial

12
Chaitanya Dhode
7620078088
AIR-3922

Student Testimonial

13
Shreyank Jamar
9370323861
AIR-4300



14
Shoneil
9890135479
AIR-4500



15
Mayank Sharma
9822345561
AIR-4543



16
Suraj Pawar
9922932701
AIR-5078



17
Mayur Ghatge
9823502033
AIR-5098



18
Amit Kumar Yadav
9706928286
AIR-5615



19
Ashray Ilenger
9070707133
AIR-5806



20
Ajay Deoskar
9571552565
AIR-6021



21
Ajay Deoskar
9571552565
AIR-6118



22
Siddharth Verma
9011466936
AIR-6578



23
Pritesh Gudge
9422002675
AIR-6848



24
Sachi Tyaga
9823589841
AIR-7002



25
Mallikarjun
9922691540
AIR-7651



26
Aditya Ramani
9975153043
AIR-7653



27
Abhinav Gunjal
9766790607
AIR-7713



28
Arjun Banerji
26306428
AIR-7719



29
Baibhab Dev
9970014416
AIR-7721



30
Amay Choudari
9823511810



31
Akshay Bhagat
9823511810