(1 year course for 9th passed students)
Foundation Course at BT is thoughtfully designed to introduce students to the IIT-JEE Physics, Chemistry and Math at a young age. There are also few lectures solely dedicated to systematic puzzle solving, which will help in orienting the student to logical and lateral thinking. The course has a wide scope and shall also help a student targeting exams like NTSE and Olympiads.
Worth mentioning few names of our Foundation & Comprehensive students who have performed exceptionally in IIT-JEE and other major competitive exams:
1) Omkar Thakoor - IIT JEE 2010 AIR 11 ( BT student for 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th)
2) Pranav Manerikar - IIT JEE 2012 AIR 145 (BT student for 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th)
3) Sahil Agrawal - IIT JEE 2010 AIR 176 (BT student for 10th, 11th & 12th)
4) Aniket Damle - IIT JEE 2012 AIR 323 (BT student for 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th)
5) Utkarsh Bansal - JEE Advanced 2013 AIR 357 (BT student for 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th)
6) Mitali Bafna - IIT JEE 2012 AIR 461 (BT student for 10th, 11th & 12th)
And many more ...
For more details: click here